Café Majestic Restaurant
At Hotel Majestic we have tantalizing cocktails to quench your thirst and delicious dishes to satisfy your appetite.
If you have a private event, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. Our restaurant and our staff are ready to make your event a success.
Our Café Majestic is an elegant restaurant where you can enjoy a variety of international bites to eat. Complimentary continental breakfast offered daily from 7am to 11am. List restaurant capacity 70-90 people.
The walls of the Butterfly Lounge, established in 1907, are decorated with a collection of butterflies and insects, filling the bar with a natural touch along with its majestic environment.
We have refreshing cocktails made with fresh fruits, mixes and, sometimes, even smoked. Mixology is our passion: Our goal is to provide you with an something you have not tried before.
Come have a drink and relax in our beautiful lounge.
- Toasty is the first-ever avocado toast bar, https://www.toastysf.com
- MyMy colorful cafe for breakfast & brunch fare like eggs Benedict, pancakes & French toast. http://mymysf.com
For delivery: https://www.yelp.com/biz/mymy-san-francisco-3
- Sweet Maple local spot for homemade breakfast, brunch and lunch, 415-655-9169 / 2101 Sutter Street http://www.sweetmaplesf.com/
- Japanese cuisine:
- Ozumo San Francisco was the first U.S. Restaurant designed by Japan’s renowned Super Potato Design, lending true authenticity to its aesthetic approach. It was one of the first large-scale, high-end Japanese dining experiences offering sushi & sashimi, a robata grill, and the largest premium imported sake list in the U.S. Ozumo has been awarded “Top 100 Restaurants” by the San Francisco Chronicle, and it continues to rank as one of the top restaurants in the city’s fine-dining market. https://www.ozumo.com/menus/
- Omakase In Japanese, “omakase” means “chef’s choice” and Chef Jackson Yu prides himself on making the dining experience remarkable and memorable for each guest. Whether he’s grating fresh wasabi root, slicing sashimi, or greeting guests, he engages guests throughout the evening, offering the opportunity for diners to relax, enjoy their cuisine, and experience something truly special. http://www.omakasesf.com/order-online-1
- Saru Sushi Bar The menu is thoroughly Japanese with a few Californian touches—think grilled shishito peppers tossed with crunchy daikon in a ponzu dressing.http://akaisarusf.com
- Akira Japanese Restaurant sushi, sashimi & Japanese classics, plus an omakase menu, offered in petite, modern quarters. http://akaisarusf.com
- Sons & Garden Pastels, plants & flowery wallpaper outfit this cozy destination that serves New American dishes. https://sonandgarden.com
- Sons & Daughters is a modern, progressive Californian restaurant located in the heart of downtown San Francisco. Through warm & welcoming service, guests are invited to relax in there intimate dining room & experience their interpretation of elevated & thoughtfully composed Norther Californian Cuisine. Michelin Restaurant, Reservation needed, 708 Bush street https://www.sonsanddaughterssf.com/
- Angler is a sea-life focused restaurant with views of the expansive wood burning hearth as well of the San Francisco Bay from Chef Joshua Skenes and Saison Hospitality located on the Embarcadero waterfront. 132 The Embarcadero415.872.9442 - https://www.anglerrestaurants.com/san-francisco/
- Antelier Crenn is artfully presentd French dishes with a focus on innovation , serivedin a minimlalist setting. 3127 Fillmore stree, SF, CA, 94123 – 415-440-0460 - https://www.ateliercrenn.com/
Romantic Waterfront View:
- Mission Rock Resort Seafood, 1 block away from Chase Center, seafood on the waterfront.
- Stem kitchen & Garden Mediterranean food, 1 block away from Chase Center, outside seating with firepits.
- The RampAmerican food, 1 long block(about 2 normal blocks) from Chase Center, with outdoor seating, sometimes live music along waterfront.
- EPIC Steak / Dining Style Casual Elegant. Offers wonderful views of the waterfront and the Bay Bridge. https://www.epicsteak.com/#paramount
- Spark Social SFvariety of food trucks around a public seating area 4 blocks away from Chase center.
- The Waterfront Restaurant There are Bay Bridge both indoors & from Patio at this Calornian Restaurnt. 7th Embarcadero, San Francisco, CA 94111 415-391-2696 https://www.waterfrontsf.com/
- Ghirardelli Square is open for chocolates & desserts, and inside you will find Palette Tea House & Dim Sums open for outdoor seating, full menu dim sum & sake. https://paletteteahouse.com/
- Gourmet Carousel Basic eatery dispensing a lengthy menu of Chinese standards at bargain-basement prices. http://www.gourmetsf.com
- Mayes Oyster House old-school seafood restaurant famed for oyster transforms, http://www.mayessf.com/
- Sun Kwong Restaurant https://sun-kwong-restaurant.business.site
- Amber Indian Restaurant Diverse, high-end menu of modern & regional Indian dishes. https://www.amber-india.com/location/san-francisco/
- Oriental Pearl Restaurant Chinatown classic serving dim sum & Hong Kong-style fare in a spacious, white-tablecloth setting. http://orderorientalpearlrestaurant.com
- Chapeau / Dining Style Casual Elegant https://www.chapeausf.com/
- Acqualina / Dining Style casual Dining, neighborhood bistro serving pizza & other Italian eats in a relaxed space with some sidewalk seats. https://acquolina.us/
- Chouquets / Dining Style Casual Dining, sleek, modern bistro with sidewalk seating, supplying French staples like steak, mussels & escargot https://www.chouquets.com/
- Limoncello restaurant across the hotel. https://orderonlinemenu.com/Limoncellos